1. Triple J Auto Group donated a Ford Transit Connect van to the local Humane Society to be used as an official dog population management vehicle. The van will be used for the transportation of animals, and as a mobile clinic for spaying and neutering. (L to R) Jay B. Jones, Sr. Vice President, Triple J Ent.; Dr. Jennifer Landis, Humane Society International; Jeff B. Jones, President & COO, Triple J Ent.
2. DOCOMO PACIFIC partnered with Island Success through Learning Association, Sanctuary Inc. and Island Girl Power for the "Together We Give" holiday campaign, donating a total of $15,000.00 to support the organizations.
3. Cars Plus Hyundai signed a $100,000 latte sponsorship for Festival of the Pacific Arts, and will be the official vehicle sponsor of the event. Present during the signing ceremony (L to R): Mark Mendiola, GEDA; Joey Crisostomo, President of Cars Plus; Joyce Crisostomo, Executive Director; Nathan Denight, General Manager of GVB; First Lady Christine Calvo.
4. DOCOMO PACIFIC showers Make-A-Wish recipient Kailey Quinata with new gadgets and a warm "better together" reception at the Tamuning headquarters to celebrate Kailey's wish day.
5. Chinese Chamber of Commerce Guam Volunteers from the CCCG joined forces with Guam Auto Spot to feed the homeless at Kamalen Karidat.